yarn: Malabrigo, Azul Profundo, a minimal amount
needles: KP Options, size 8
notions: a plain little black button
started: March 8
finished: March 9 (this is really a one-night knit, but I started too late at night to do much more than cast on and knit a few rows)
modifications: everyone talks about how ginormous this knit is if done to pattern specifications, so I followed the lead of others and only CO 80. It fits all right, but with my gigantic head I probably should've done something more like 88, for a little more ear coverage.
verdict: cute, functional, quick, easy, I like it. It doesn't particularly match the scarf I made it to go with (my scrunchable, in the same colorway), but that's all right. It's also a very different look for me, especially with my most recent haircut:
Overall, this knit made me really happy. And it was the perfect second diversion (after the clogs) to get me psyched up for my second run at the Tomten, which is now well underway.